Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fly to Seoul "Boom Boom Boom"



I don't know whats in this song , its is highly motivating . Whenever am down or exhausted i will listen to this song . The interesting part is that i don't know the meaning of lyrics . This album is from "2pm" a Korean based music band . trust me i have never heard of them before I hear this song and I don't know any songs from this Band but this one . The music is highly catching and motivating . May be one day I might fly to Seoul :D . The Korean tourism board can be proud to have this one as their promo song cuz this song is attracting me towards Seoul :|

If some one bypassing this blog accidentally i highly suggests you to try this song . Its worth listening :)

The song can be found in the link below the picture . its not spam u can click :)

No comments:

Post a Comment